Safer Surgery Together
"*" indicates required fields
- Describe the patient hazards related to using monopolar electrosurgery during minimally invasive surgery.
- Describe the economic impact of electrosurgery injuries.
- Identify technologies that prevent monopolar injury during minimally invasive surgery.
- Outline recommended practices for patient safety during laparoscopic procedures.
- Discuss patient safety responsibilities of the perioperative team during minimally invasive surgery.
State Board Approval
Pfiedler Enterprises is a provider approved by the California Board of Nursing, Provider Number CEP 13019, for 2.0 contact hours.
Obtaining full credit for this offering depends upon attendance, regardless of circumstances, from beginning to end. Licensees must provide their license numbers for record keeping purposes.