Shielded AEM® Instruments and Monitors highlighted for unique patient safety, in NBC Los Angeles Investigative Report on Stray Energy Burns.
Learn About Improving Patient Safety in Surgery with Shielded AEM®️ Instruments
Shielded AEM® Instruments and Monitors win Vizient Innovative Technology Contract
- Vizient, Inc. is the largest member-driven health care performance improvement company in the country, with over 3000 hospitals and $100 billion in annual purchasing.
- The contract was based on a recommendation of Shielded AEM® Laparoscopic Instruments and Monitors by hospital experts in this category who serve on one of Vizient’s member-led councils.
- Read the press release here
Deliver Surgical Energy Safely.
Improve General Surgery and GYN Outcomes.
Click Here to Start Your Free Evaluation
- Every 90 minutes in the USA a patient is burned during laparoscopic surgery.
- These preventable stray energy burns kill 1 – 2 patients per day*.
- The FDA issued a Safety Communication on these risks from both intraoperative insulation failure and capacitive coupling. Learn More
- Encision’s Shielded AEM® Instruments and Monitors eliminate these complications, saving patients lives every day.